Hello, This is me!

Marcos Ramone

3D Generalist Crowd TD

Itambé 'Ode to the Cow'

  • by

Post-Production by: Full Frame / Directed by: TOMAT
For the brand "Itambé"

 What I Did: Animation, Shadding and Light of the airplanes. Smoke simulation.

  What I Did: Animation, Shadding and Light of the confetti simulation.

  What I Did: Shadding and Light of  the cow statue.

 What I Did: Crowd Simulation, Light, Animation, Look Dev and Render Setup.

 What I Did: Crowd Simulation, Light, Animation, Look Dev and Render Setup.

I've working with vfx for the past eight years. During this time I had the privilege to help to create a lot of incredibles projects, from tv shows to commercials for well-know brands like Coca-Cola, Fiat, Lacta, Pepsi, Brahma and Budweiser. Today my specialty and passion is to create digital crowds using the best tools on the market.

MARCOS RAMONE
+55 21 99500-9565
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

SEND ME A MESSAGE