Hello, This is me!

Marcos Ramone

3D Generalist Crowd TD

Coca-Cola 'Minigarrafinhas'

  • by
Post-Production by: Full Frame / DIrected by: TOMAT
For the beer brand "Brahma"

What I did: Shadding, Lighting and Rendering of the Bottles.

What I did: Shadding, Lighting and Rendering.

What I did: Animation, Shadding, Lighting and Rendering of the Brazil and France Bottles.

What I did: Shadding, Lighting and Rendering of the Mexico Bottle.

What I did: Shadding, Lighting and Rendering of the USA Bottle.

What I did: Animation, Shadding, Lighting and Rendering of the Japan Bottle.

I've working with vfx for the past eight years. During this time I had the privilege to help to create a lot of incredibles projects, from tv shows to commercials for well-know brands like Coca-Cola, Fiat, Lacta, Pepsi, Brahma and Budweiser. Today my specialty and passion is to create digital crowds using the best tools on the market.

MARCOS RAMONE
+55 21 99500-9565
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

SEND ME A MESSAGE