Hello, This is me!

Marcos Ramone

3D Generalist Crowd TD

Brahma 'Hat'

  • by




Post-Production by: Full Frame / Directed by: TOMAT
For the beer brand "Brahma"

 What I did: Modeling, Shadding, Texture and Animation of the objects on the beach

 What I did: Animation and Lighting of the Grass and Trees. 3D Modeling of the Truck for projection.
Renderig with Mental Ray.

 What I did: Animation and Lighting of the Grass and Trees. Fluid Simulation of the smoke. Fog lights of the Ship. Rendering with Mental Ray.

 What I did: Animation, Shadding and Lighting of the soccer ball.

 What I did: Bull's Texture and Shadding.

What I did: Bull's Texture and Shadding.

I've working with vfx for the past eight years. During this time I had the privilege to help to create a lot of incredibles projects, from tv shows to commercials for well-know brands like Coca-Cola, Fiat, Lacta, Pepsi, Brahma and Budweiser. Today my specialty and passion is to create digital crowds using the best tools on the market.

MARCOS RAMONE
+55 21 99500-9565
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

SEND ME A MESSAGE