Hello, This is me!

Marcos Ramone

3D Generalist Crowd TD

Gloob 'Logo ID: Hide and Seek'

  • by

Job done by: Full Frame
For the brazilian children's channel 'Gloob'

What I did: Modeling with Zbrush of the letters, Texturing, Shadding, Lightning and Rendering.
I also helped to create the script of the scene.

What I did: Modeling with Zbrush of the letters, Texturing, Shadding, Lightning and Rendering.
I also helped to create the script of the scene.

Final shot without the displacement map and comp.

I've working with vfx for the past eight years. During this time I had the privilege to help to create a lot of incredibles projects, from tv shows to commercials for well-know brands like Coca-Cola, Fiat, Lacta, Pepsi, Brahma and Budweiser. Today my specialty and passion is to create digital crowds using the best tools on the market.

MARCOS RAMONE
+55 21 99500-9565
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

SEND ME A MESSAGE