Hello, This is me!

Marcos Ramone

3D Generalist Crowd TD

Gloob 'Logo ID: Skate'

  • by

Job done by: Full Frame
For the brazilian children's channel 'Gloob'


What I did: Everything including helped to create the script of the scene.

 What I did: Everything including helped to create the script of the scene.

 First concept of the skate.

 First concept of the skate.

First concept of the skate.

I've working with vfx for the past eight years. During this time I had the privilege to help to create a lot of incredibles projects, from tv shows to commercials for well-know brands like Coca-Cola, Fiat, Lacta, Pepsi, Brahma and Budweiser. Today my specialty and passion is to create digital crowds using the best tools on the market.

MARCOS RAMONE
+55 21 99500-9565
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

SEND ME A MESSAGE